5 Reasons Why Your Website MUST Have A Mobile Version
Updated: Mar 5, 2020
According to Statista, 50% of the website traffic worldwide since 2017 comes from mobile devices (not counting tablets), and if we count the rest of the mobile devices, the visits reach 75%.
Now, the question is: is your website ready to welcome those visitors? And how to make sure it becomes a continuous visit? Here are 5 main reasons why you absolutely need to have a mobile version of your website.
1. One of the biggest advantages is how easy it is for users to act based on the results of their searches. Anchovy explains that pages with purchase options that do not have a mobile version are less likely to turn a user into a client, because by not being adapted to a small screen, they become complicated, hard to navigate and this is interpreted by users as a sign of distrust and prevents them from completing the purchase. They most likely will leave the site in a matter of seconds.
2. When users visit your website from mobile, they are expecting a different interaction from the one they can find in the desktop version. And this not only applies to web pages, it also applies to apps and content in general.
So mobile version of the website is your chance to capture visitor’s attention with more visual and entertaining content, as well as try out different formats such as vertical videos that are incredibly trendy right now.
3. Although yes, 75% of the world's population visits websites from their cell phones, still not all brands or services have mobile versions of their websites. So you should take this opportunity to stand out from the competition.
Let's look at it like this: if someone comes across your website and feels comfortable, and confident, the chances of their return are bigger, right?
4. Mobile web versions are much lighter than desktop versions, so they load faster, and this is crucial for mobile device users who often browse without wifi.
Although some users don’t mind waiting a few more seconds, there is a large percentage that does not want to wait, so keep in mind that the desktop version will take longer to load, and you might lose some of your visitors even before they see any of your content.
5. Last but not least, remember that these days cell phones are among the most important items for all of us. It’s with us 24 hours a day. It’s the first thing we check once we’re up and the last before we go to bed. This means that your mobile-optimized website will be available to users all of those 24 hours a day. Every hour, every minute and every second counts!
If you are ready to adapt your website to mobile-optimized version, but you don't know how to do it, contact us HERE and we’ll help you get started.
28 views0 comments